How to create email signatures
“How do I create a signature at the bottom of my emails?”
If you’re using a Gmail account:
- In the upper right hand corner, click on the gear icon (if you hover your mouse over it, it’ll say “settings”).
- This automatically opens up the “General” tab, scroll down to the middle of the page, here you’ll see a “Signature” section.
- You can add or change a signature and customize it with either text, images, or both.
- Once you’ve created a signature, click on “Save Changes”.
If you’re using a Microsoft Outlook 2016/2013 account:
- Open a new email message.
- On the “Message” tab, in the “Include” section, you’ll click on “Signature”.
- Here you’ll click on “Signatures…” which will then allow you to create and customize your own signature under “Signatures and Stationery”.
- You can add or change a signature and customize it with either text, images, add a business card, or a hyperlink.
- Once you’ve created a signature, click on “OK”.
If you’re using the Microsoft Mail App:
- Open the Mail application and click on the gear icon in the bottom left corner.
- “Settings” will open up on the right side and half-way down you’ll see “Signature”
- Here you can select which email account you’d like to apply this to or you can choose to apply it to all email accounts, then you can only edit the text in the text box.
- Settings made under signature will be automatically saved once you exit that section.